Do You Know About God Or Do You Have a Relationship With God!
Have you tried everything the world has to offer, looking for meaning for your life, but nothing has seems to fill that void? Can you honestly say you have a relationship with Christ? Not an academic knowledge, but a real, intimate relationship with him? God does not "offer" eternal fire insurance policies but He does invite you into a real, lasting meaningful relationship with Him!
Do you know that you've been born again? God wants to fill that void and give your life meaning. God, through Christ, wants to have a moment-by-moment, close, intimate relationship with you. God wants to give you eternal life through Jesus Christ.
We cannot develop a relationship with God on our terms. IF we are to have an intimate relationship with Him, it must be on HIS terms.
God's simple plan is summed up in this verse: For whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD, shall be saved! At our very, very best, we are still just sinners saved by grace!
A Real Relationship With God....
1. Realize you are a sinner. "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23
2. Understand you cannot save yourself.Your sin alienates you from having a relationship with God. "For the wages of sin is death." Romans 6:23a
3. God has a gift for you."But the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23b. Jesus Christ took our place by paying the wages of our sin. We are found guilty (we ALL are) before a holy God. But Jesus took our place and submitted himself to the consequences of our sin by dying in our place
4. This gift is through Christ."But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8
5. Ask Jesus to save you."Whoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13
Are you ready to ask Jesus into your heart? Ask him into your heart now by calling upon the Lord... (Your prayer may go something like this...)
"Lord, I realize I'm a sinner. As a sinner, I am separated from you now, and will be for eternity. I believe you, Jesus, took my place and paid my sin debt by dying in my place. You give me eternal life. Lord, I ask you to forgive me of my sins. The best way I know how, I ask you to come into my heart and save me. I place all my past sins and all my future sins at the foot of your cross. In Jesus' name, Amen." If you prayed this prayer, we want to rejoice with you. Call us and let us know! Church (817)478-4889